Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 18:54:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: Nick ALFANO <71amx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc list <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Looking for stock intake part number 3213989

Anyone have one of these???It is a 4 bbl intake off of a 360, part number
3213989.? Customer wants the car back 100%?original and his has some
damage?in
an area that would cost too much to repair.

Thanks,

Nick
?Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends