Re: [AMC-list] 2011 AMC Marlin

You beat me to it! I was going to send a reminder this weekend to come to
our show. Besides having the Marlin Intro we are going to have Wally Booth
as our speaker at the banquet Saturday evening. A round table discussion is
planned with Shirley Shahan and Lou Downing and Wally Booth. You can also
expect to meet and talk with one of the original team members from the
Scrambler project at Hurst. You can visit with the designers and watch them
as they shape the clay model of the Marlin. Don't be afraid to bring the
kids and grandkids because we activities planned for them as well. If you
are planning on staying through the week for the Woodward Dream Cruise we
have parking available on Woodward for AMCs, just visit
www.greatlakesamc.org for details.

This is not a show to miss.

Robert A. Slater
GLCAC Webmaster
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

An American Dream
AMO International Show and Convention
August 12-14, 2010
Detroit, MI
www.greatlakesamc.org

1969 Javelin SST 390 4speed Go Pak "Jumpin' Javelin"
1967 Marlin "Warfish"