[AMC-list] Subject: Re: getting clipped

thanks for the various advice guys.  yep i've been using
needle nose where possible.

Matt,  when the cable is bad  it's usually the plastic casing, for
me anyway,  the plastic cracks.  and you're right about
the lawn mower shop, i took a cable in and they were intrigued
about fixing/replacing it, didn't get anywhere though.

>>Peter Marano wrote : And those of us that were not sadistic
bastards were required to take 25 credits in Calculus and
differential equations to insure we would become so!

  ---Peter, hehe, well ok then maybe masochistic?