[AMC-list] 83 sx-4, 5spd, loaded, rust free- getting cut up

[AMC-list] 83 sx-4, 5spd, loaded, rust free- getting cut up

I have offered this car for over two years and it is time for it to go, I moved it into the shop for parting out.
If anyone wants any thing let me know. Provide your city and zip so I don't have to play email tag.
All you tire kickers who gave me the "I'll buy it tomorrow" line, if you are still interested bring a trailor and cash. I will not entertain showing the car as I got really burnt on the whole scene of talking about it.
If I sound short, I am. I had people tell me a BS line about wanting it and it still sits, I am sick of looking at it, so it's going.
I am going to cut the rear clip off and make a cruise-in trailor out of it, so I am not above cutting anything.
I am located an hour south of Portland, Oregon, 10 minutes from I-5.
I use the works 'puter, so email is poky. Best to call. Again, provide your city and zip.......Russ 503-589-9845