Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 16, Issue 15 - My kid fell in love w

Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 16, Issue 15 - My kid fell in love with a different car

Hahaha... so true. My brother-inlaw many years ago, had a 73 Vette which
he let me tinker with on weekends. I must admit, the cockpit style
interior was
quite captivating. Maybe you could try seating him in an AMX!!! John