[AMC-list] My kid fell in love with a different car ;-)

[AMC-list] My kid fell in love with a different car ;-)

My youngest son and I went out for a short hike on Sunday. First time
in a very long time! When we got back there was an older gent with an
'82 Corvette. We stopped to talk with him. It had 30K miles on it. The
original owner got it for his daughter, and then it had been parked in
a basement for 6 years. The new owner had been slowly replacing
everything - just like me, and just like everyone else on the list
that has tried getting a car running again that had been parked.

The car was a spotless white with a red leather interior and
transparent T-Tops. The owner let my son climb in and sit behind the
wheel. My son fell in love it. Letting a kid climb in a car and sit
behind the wheel makes all the difference in generating enthusiasm.

Now to get him back into the Rambler fold, lol.