Re: [AMC-list] NOS 1967 Ambassador hood ornament for sale/other parts al

Re: [AMC-list] NOS 1967 Ambassador hood ornament for sale/other parts also

I'm wondering where all the 67 Ambassador fans went??????? I have a perfect NOS hood ornament that i advertised for sale several weeks ago...no interest? Also parting out a 1967 Ambassador 2dr hardtop AND...like i mentioned before i have 67 convertible parts also!!! ALL are left over from restoring my 67 DPL convertible. Thankyou,Joe