Re: [AMC-list] Got the spring installed.

Re: [AMC-list] Got the spring installed.

Joe, I have the exact same issue with my American.
It sits 3/4" lower on the drivers side.
I have a lighter weight 4.0L, alum intake, "header", Battery and spare tire on the right REAR corner and it still sits low on the drivers side front!
  I'd someday like to fix it, but it does not bother the driving
experience and I got other fish to fry!
  We used to set up our cars for bracket racing with the stance mine has now.
Right rear a little higher than left, left front corner down.
  If anyone mentions the lean, that's my story of why, and I'm sticking to it :)

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.