Re: [AMC-list] Some People Know how to

tell me about it russ. i live in eastern oregon. i have been for the last year
TRYING to get paperwork on "rosie" (63 american 440H) i would LOVE to drive
this car um... "leagle". i wont go into details. anyway. ya, they make it
such a pain in the a$$. especially if the car was last titled in idaho, the
previous owner died in 1984 and no idaho dmv record since then. idaho wont do
nothing for me, and neither will oregon. i dont really want to spend $600 thru
one of those title companies online. just seens sketchy. give them $600, bill
of sale, and they CLAIM they will send me a title, and plates? i dont trust
anyone really. especially something like this.
dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules