Re: [AMC-list] Some People Know how to

Dave; I won't tell you how I manage to keep all my vehicles registered and insured as I don't know who is reading this, but our future Gov (Dudly doesn't have a chance, you know) is a big fan of the crusher laws.
Look for increased pedestrian only blocks in various cities, higher registration fees and a push for "out of sight, out of mind" city laws such as several posters have had to deal with. And these are only the ones he has publicly come out on.
He will tell you at a drop of a hat that he used to be an emergency room physician, so that qualifies him to tell me what I can do with my cars. Anyways, these heavy handed car laws from people who don't like cars drive me nuts.....Russ