Re: [AMC-list] Some People Know how to Do It

Re: [AMC-list] Some People Know how to Do It

Joe; Congrats on the final results, though the hoops you had to jump through are mind boggling. I hear this story all the time, seeing as you are our neighbors to the South.
What is frightening on my part is that our current Governor, and our past and soon to be new one, are both fans of California's way of handling car issues. I see that type of BS in store for Oregon and I do not look forward to it....Russ