Re: [AMC-list] Used Springs

Thw springs were both from trunnion cars. I put the American and Jav springs next to each other. The top rubber cushion fit both, the diam was the same and to my recollection the V8 Jav was about 3" shorter than the 290 American wagon springs.
I figured it should drop the front end pretty good while still keeping suspension travel, and with shorter shocks, well if it don't work I can put all the original stuff back in.....Russ