[AMC-list] Need to sell 258 & 904 drive line from a'73 Hornet - $250

[AMC-list] Need to sell 258 & 904 drive line from a'73 Hornet - $250

AMC team,
I have a complete (from carb to oil pan and all pulleys) running 258 1BBL head with a good 904 tranny. Engine and tranny are from AZ. Metal is perfect, no rust. I am also including the non-heavy duty Hornet rear end and engine cross member, leaf springs and motor mount brackets.

Pulled this engine in April 2010 and have decided to go with a V8 for our Hornet. Always stored inside. Motor comes with brand new carb, NOS thermostat housing, new plug wires, distributor and rotor, valve cover gasket and a new water pump.

Motor runs but shows an oil light after about 10 minutes of driving. I think it needs to be gone thru by the next owner as it probably needs a rebuild. You decided. All parts are located in Orlando FL near the Dr. Phillips area. We can help you load it.

Call Jeff 407-356-4727