------------
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 09:28:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: russ hathaway<russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>

Ken; I was looking through some of your photos and have a ques/comment.
First, the Isuzu rear, is that a good replacement for the AMCs. Same width, bolt pattern, stout rear, cheap, etc.? I have run the Toyota 2x4 rear before and they are the right width for the Hornets, 4 1/2 inch BP and stout/cheap. But they only come with drums, and little ones at that.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"