Re: [AMC-list] Used Springs

>   The dirver's side still sags with the used spring I installed yesterday.
> I'll replace the passenger side spring later this week after I get the
> GarryJav spring tool.

Is this one of those cars with different springs left and right? My classic
is. The amount of heavy stuff on the driver side of the car up front is
almost comical: battery, starter, generator, "manifold" (not much in 195.6,
much more on 232), steering gear, driver.

Maybe just swap the springs left and right! If it makes no difference maybe
just a "booster" in the driver's side...

> And here is some work in progress.  I'm trying to make a 5-footer out of a
> twenty footer.  This is the car that sat in Pasadena in a barn since the
> mid-1980s until the P.O. got it in 2008.   I have been working on it for
> about the last year.  I'm slow.

Slow?! That much work in a year? Monster Garage it's not, but it's not slow.
The car looks great.

I considered a 64 - 69 American as a nice candidate for a "canyon car" --
lightweight stripper, six cyl, 5 speed worked over suspension... they are
nice cars. Small but not too small.

The car looks great in the pictures.