Re: [AMC-list] Fw: Free AMC

These things really are quite something... I saw a cherry gold '64 full-boat
Ambassador wagon in San Francisco some 10 years ago. It was an amazing car,
a LOT of chrome and detail, but not that kind of excess drippy crap that
happened so often in the 60's. It's still a 108" wheelbase car!

NO WAY here, I'm way full up!

PS: It's in "Northern California", not TX. 510 area code is Oakland/Berkeley
I think but with number portability, could be Antarctica.