Re: [AMC-list] 68 AMX brakes

Most likely simply different friction materials, with identical hydraulic
pressure on both wheels the right might simply be grippier now.

Brakes are usually done in pairs for this reason. The easiest fix is to
probably have the left rotor buzzed flat and toss in new pads. You probably
got both sets of pads in the box.