Re: [AMC-list] AMC Motorola

sucks to hear about that. i went and got a generic motors 10 or 12 si alt on
casper. internal reguator. works great. dont have that bulky box anymore
either.
on something else, its nice to see im not the only one who can make the same
post 3 times. ROFL!! no offence tom, but i thougt i was an IDIOT the other
night not knowing what the heck happend, and one of my posts posted 3 times
or something like that.
dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules