Re: [AMC-list] Full flow oil filtration for the 195.6

Re: [AMC-list] Full flow oil filtration for the 195.6

I'd suggest you make one more and contact one of the guys who does cnc.
that plate could be either milled out on a cnc or at least the plate laser or waterjet cut quickly and very cleanly, probably for a fairly low cost.
  Hell, you designed it, I'd say you will never get rich from it but I'd bet you can sell more than two a year...

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.