Re: [AMC-list] Full flow oil filtration for the 195.6

On 5/18/10, Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Very well done! Now you need to make a few of those pump covers....

I was hoping someone else would do that... I made a scroungy drawing,
I'll scan or regenerate it at some point. Other than the milled
groove, it's just drilling flat stock and welding, then the grinding
business.

I'm not convinced this is a growth market. I'd probably sell two a
year, for the first year.

> The only suggestion I have is that you add "58-63" in front of "American" at
> least near the top of the page.

Done!