[AMC-list] Favorite gas tank sealant?

Hi, Guys:

I pulled the gas tank out of my VW bus yesterday (no small chore since you also have to remove the engine!) as some rusty gunk was collecting my fuel filter.  I'm taking the tank to a local guy with a radiator shop so he can clean it out, and when I get it back I need to re-seal the inside.

Before I buy a particular product (Por-15? Eastlake? Kreem?) I wonder what suggestions you guys have.  I have a vague recollection of someone in this group posting that the sealant come off his tank and clogged the screen on the fuel pick-up, and I obviously want to avoid a product that will not hold up for a good many years.

Thanks!

Justin