Re: [AMC-list] Full flow oil filtration for the 195.6

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 2:44 PM, Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What part of Iowa are you from?  That looks like John Deere green on that
> there motor?

Actually, the John Deere people would strangle me, it's urban graffiti
artist (TAGGER VANDALISM some would call them) Fern Green, it goes well with
the Shock Green on the interior.

  It's really pedestrian compared to that 21st century version you have.

Well, I wouldn't go so far as that. 1964 maybe.

  I'm caught in a might-as-well cycle and I can't get out.  Help.

We've all been hard at work fund-raising, Joe, but no cure is in sight. The
more you spend it just gets worse.