Re: [AMC-list] numbers for 67 Ambassador

Re: [AMC-list] numbers for 67 Ambassador

>----------------
>Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 13:51:21 +0000
>From: <terrylarmer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>I was wondering if anyone out there knew the numbers for my car? I have read a couple different versions.
>
>My car is a 1967 Ambassador DPL Convertible red with white top and a 290 2V motor.
>
>The car is in Canada also. I heard that these cars were not meant for Canada is that correct?

Here's what I have.  It was originally sent to the AMC-List in 1998 or so, by Tom Benvie.  I haven't seen any breakdowns on options by model.

-- Marc

P.S.  To get all the columns to line up, use a "fixed-width" font like Courier.

1967 Model Year Production Figures for Ambassador (Series 80)
AMC's "Senior Car" factory assembly data provided by Tom Benvie

Ambassador      4dr     2dr Sdn 2drHT   Wgn     Convert
880             9772    -       3623    3540    -
990             17809   -       6140    7919    -
DPL             -       -       12552   -       1260
Total:  62615

Automatic Transmission  60150   96
4-Speed Transmission    377     1
Manual Transmission     2088    3