Re: [AMC-list] Caspers Motor finding knock- Sea Foam saved my day!

Re: [AMC-list] Caspers Motor finding knock- Sea Foam saved my day!

It amazes be time and again the number of folks I work with, and have worked with, that make their living repairing electronic, electromechanical, and mechanical things that don't 1) service their own vehicles, and 2) take care of their vehicles. Jesse's comment below would be lost on a fellow I work with. He doesn't seem to get why I take my truck to service calls, rather than the company van sometimes, even though the gas is on my dime and they may be a couple hours away.

Russ (from Pa.)
You've heard it all your life... mechnical items do not like sitting! Good luck finding it,
Jesse