Re: [AMC-list] A Great AMC Day: The International 401

Re: [AMC-list] A Great AMC Day: The International 401

A local IHC collector has sold me a couple 401s that way also. The 727s I got
had the solid tailshaft. I'll need a sliding driveshaft like an Eagle's to use
those 727s.

Ken

39Master85w.partscar,67Marlin343,68AMX343,70Machine,73Matador2drht401,
73Hornet4dsd,73-74-75-76GremlinXs,75PacerX,76Hornet2dsd,76-77Matadorcpes,
2-77AMXs304,78AMX304,78Gremlin,78GremlinGT,78Concordsw,79Concordhb,79PacerDL304,
2-79AMXs304/401,2-80AMXs258/401,80SpiritDL304,80Eagle4dsdn,3-81SX4s,
81SpiritGT,81Concord4dsd,82Eaglesw,2-85Eaglesw,2-80J20/360,85J10,2-88Eaglesw,
89Sentra4dsd,94Sentra2dsd   (44)

AMCA = http://www.amcalberta.ca