Re: [AMC-list] DPL

Cool find! Even if it's in rough shape, originality is good to document,
even if it's tattered. An hour of photos might be worth it later.

What Joe says, 100%. Can't emphasize the technical service manual's worth
too much. It'll be $50 (less if you look for stained covers etc) but worth
more than anything. It'll save you buying parts needlessly, answers all
sorts of questions nd mysteries... and you can peruse it before you start a
repair job and know what you will be up against.