[AMC-list] AMC's & Freon

I've used this product for over 20 years with great success and not a single
failure,,,

http://www.oztechnologyinc.com/

I've installed it fresh and dropped in in right over R12. Works MUCH better
than the 134 CRAP!

We make all kinds of custom A/C hose at the Carquest where I work. We have a
portable tool and are able to make hoses on site for industrial equipment.
Might want to check with some of your local parts store about hoses. If they
don't make em they can probably tell you who does.

But HEY,,, that's just ME!!

Bruce Hevner