[AMC-list] a sucky day, a tragic loss, and the support of friends.

[AMC-list] a sucky day, a tragic loss, and the support of friends.

As Mark and his family have experienced the loss of a pet, a loved one, and a family member, I believe that in sharing his loss with us, his friends, list mates and fellow AMC enthusiasts, he finds a sense of comfort and relief and possibly some friends to share his feelings with.  As we all enjoy our hobby, it is without a second thought that we would post the news of the  loss of a car or a mechanical problem that we are experiencing and all of our friends and support staff would add their thoughts to help any of us overcome our loss or resolve our issues with one of our cars...That being said, I believe that we should support each other with other issues as well, granted the issue may be off topic but it is within the group that we find solutions and answers.  I'm sure a tear was shed as Mark typed his initial entry to inform us of Chewy's passing  but I'm almost positive that he was not looking for synpathy but rather was looking to to express
 his gratitude to his faithful companion for their shared years.

Loosing a pet is tough, you can't just run to the local pick & pull and solve your problem, it's a long process and it's painful but keeping the dogs memory alive helps ease the pain
so I say we all support Mark in his time of loss and at the same time support our hobby.

I'm sorry if this post offends anyone but I'm a dog lover and feel Mark's pain.
Bill Serckie
Coldwell Banker Real Estate & Mortgage Services
2 River Place Suite "K"
Lansing, IL 60438

Office # (708) 889-2739
Fax #    (708) 360-5787