Re: [AMC-list] Man, what a sucky day...

i know how it feels mark. a year ago last august, i lost my first rotwieller.
she was 12. doc thought she had some kind of stomache cancer as fast as it
hit her and all. i have another rotty now who this winter was in pain from
arthritis. getting warmer now, he plays with my new rotty puppy and is happy.
im not going to make him go thru another winter as bad as he hurt this year. i
adopted him when his owner had passed away and he was going to be put down if
he didnt find a home. i think he will be ready to go HOME to his real owner
this fall. it is hard when its time for them to go, but dang, i wouldnt trade
it for not having them. we have 4 dogs and 1 cat right now. id rather have
their company, and the pain when its time for them to go, than the empty
house and no pain.
dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules