Re: [AMC-list] Man, what a sucky day...

What really surprised me was how hard it was to actually admit and commit to it emotionally.
My mind knew this morning, I knew before I ever cleaned him up and put him in the car that he would not be coming home.

I still just could not stop hoping there was some miracle.

Not to be.
Yes, the trick is to know when enough is enough.
It still hurts like hell, even knowing it is the right thing to do.

Man this house is so empty.
We went to my Mother-in-laws this evening, none of us could stand to be here.

Thanks all for the kind thoughts.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5