From: "Jesse" <j2sax@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 10:14 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] Mallory HEI Dist: R U KIDDING me?!

OK, I reckon I am stocking to Zack's (Z & M Jeeps) HEI Distributors. I
bought a Wag that came with a bunch of new, never installed parts... All new
Brake parts, Edelbrock INtake and Carb and a shiny new Mallory HEI Dist.
Took the HEI out of the Box this weekend and lo and behold, the rumors are
true there is NO HOLE for the drift pin to secure the drive gear... WHAT?!
How do they get away with that?

So, though I have a drill press... I can't imagine doing this... there are
no instructions with it. Has anyone successfully pulled this off? Or am I
better selling this off and using the $ to buy a different one?

Have a great weeekend,

Jesse