Re: [AMC-list] moar 195.6...

The downsize to Lucas Oil additive and others like its that they foam up --
all that surface tension. I'm not sure that would matter in a transmission
though. I don't know how much they foam -- some bubbles? Or a box full of
shaving cream? I assume it's only a little. In a crankcase at high speeds
any foaming is probably bad, but in a little T-96 it's hard to imagine
trouble!