Re: [AMC-list] Tanks out

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 10:58 AM, <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just finished pulling the existing tank.
>    All I can think to say is WOW!
> It is spotless! No varnish. Not a speck of rust anywhere. My RM is Soooooo
> happy :)

Some days some things do just work out.

  Just goes to show you never put your brain in neutral when doing fuel tank
> stuff! Whew.

When I was looking for that gas tank video there was one of a COMPLETE
ID-JIT who peeked into the fill port of a tanker truck with is (are you
sitting down) LIGHTER.  My laughter was extinguished by his full-body
gasoline soaked fire and fall from the tall truck onto the concrete floor.
Hopefully this man will not produce any further offspring.