[AMC-list] Don't forget to trim messages when replying!!

[AMC-list] Don't forget to trim messages when replying!!

If you just hit reply you'll re-send the entire digest. Don't forget to scroll down and delete all but the message you're replying to. If that's a problem, just let me know and I'll set you up for individual messages instead. You'll get 5-20 individual e-mails that way though.

Didn't intend that to sound like a threat, just trying to accommodate!

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts