Re: [AMC-list] moar 195.6...

Well that's interesting. Makes me feel better about mine. It really
confounded a valet once, a British woman who bragged that she could park
anything. The two sticks and funny clutch really got her -- but she did
figure it out and drove it just fine.

I can adjust mine to anywhere down the pedal but having slop at the top just
makes it feel worse!