Re: [AMC-list] Simple Pleasures or utter frustration....

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 6:33 PM, Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> It looks like it was the switch.

I bet you feel a HUGE !@!#!!!## RELIEF!!! Whew!

A similar thing happened to me in my Hornet once right after I got it all
running. I'd replaced the lamps with LED replacements. It was raining I
think and the sender got water on it and the idiot light came on at speed.
Turns out the water leaked enough current to turn on an LED which needs
little current to glow bright. Can you spell panic?