Re: [AMC-list] Simple Pleasures or utter frustration....

Re: [AMC-list] Simple Pleasures or utter frustration....

I can commiserate with you. I was driving my wagon around today and the [expletive deleted] oil pressure light came on. The engine only has 3 [expletive deleted] thousand miles on it so I hope its just the [expletive deleted] pressure switch. Besides having to have the [expletive deleted] car towed home, who would of thought it would be so [expletive deleted] difficult to find an [expletive deleted] oil pressure test gauge. Without it, it's going to be hard to find out if it's just the [expletive deleted] switch or if I need to pull the [expletive deleted] motor and tear the [expletive deleted] think down.

Matt

P.S. - [expletive deleted]

On 3/20/2010 6:42 PM, Wrambler spouted this sage advice:
I got the other side today, while working towards mounting the fuel pump in my spare tank I discovered that the rust that appeared to be minor surface rust is deeper and once a little cleaning was done the area under the fuel pickup is the conistancy of cheese cloth. I have to decide whether to trudge forward and repair this tank and seal as Tom did his. Try to do the same fitment in the tank that is in my car, that may not be much better? Or move to the Mustang tank as Joe did, which means I have to do a new muffler and tailpipe fitment.
   To say it has been a frustrating day would be an understatement...

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.