[AMC-list] 71 Matador Machine

From: Jock J JocewJ Jocewicz <namdra@xxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] 71 Matador Machine

.>There are only two 71 machines known to still exist.
Sent from my BlackBerry? wireless device from U.S. Cellular>

Not sure how many are around but Randall Burns of Indy had one at the '09
AMC NATIONALS and fellow NAMDRA member Pat Wnek has one.

*Been working on an 83 Eagle SW daily driver rehab and I'm taking some
time to clean out my email file and found this old comment. Pat Wnek sold
his Matador Machine many years ago. It wound up on the East coast under going
a complete redo as it needed a new floor. The car cost a fortune to redo and wound up in Canada painted RED in the collection of the very wealth man who has an AMX3, the 4WD 1969 Sc/Rambler and who is redoing the 1966 Vignale AMX. His Matador Machine was in a copy of Hemmings Muscle cars a year plus ago. Interestingly all these rare AMCs are his daily drivers to save ware and tear on his storage buildings full of Million dollar Ferraris and Lambos. Terry Gale at the rambler ranch may have another 71 Matador Machine, an automatic so there many be
3. LRDaum