[AMC-list] Tyring to ID several AMC Perfomance Cams

[AMC-list] Tyring to ID several AMC Perfomance Cams

I sent the below to Comp Cams as I need to ID several cams I have... some out of box, a couple in Comp Cams boxes.  They said it none matched anything of theirs, so, does any of you recognize these casting numbers (on the cam itself)?

The only thing I can find is the casting number on Cam End;
1st Cam 3180-259
2nd Cam 3231-029
3rd Cam 3234-029

Other than installing them and measuring valve movement with a dial gauage, any other ways of determining lift?  I know with a degree wheel I could fig duration, but I don't feel like installing/spinning all of these if I don't have to!

Your informed help is appreciated... have a great week,

Jesse