Re: [AMC-list] Nash Healey with History

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 06:41, Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This Nash Healey was featured on the Bring A Trailer website today.  It
> refers to this Ebay auction;
>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270547790091&viewitem=
>
> Unfortunately Mr. Barris took the Nash out of the Healey.

I'm with you there. The car is ruined. Seriously, there's no shortage of
pretty, $10K paint job cars. The inner fenders look like sawzall and stick
welding. Take something unique, nash or otherwise, and take all the unique
out of it so it has broader appeal. Idiots.

100 years of automobile manufacturing, and all the odd stuff gets made to
look/act/feel the same. What a waste!