Re: [AMC-list] Nash Healey with History

Uh, I doubt My Barris is the blame for that Ford 302, some 13 years before it came out :)
Maybe Mr. Barris invented the 302...

1955, I would have thought if it did get a swap it would have been a
SBC as they were new on the scene?
Of course the Cadillac engines of what about 1950 were common swaps too?
be interesting to know what My Barris did put in it, if anything was done to the driveline in 55.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.