Re: [AMC-list] Still Sagging

Joe; years ago when I was working at a bar an American Station wagon would pull up into the lot. I watched this car come creaking into the lot and noticed it was full of papers, tied up so they were delivering them. Then both front doors opened and twin brothers stepped out, each one must have weighed 300# at least. That car rose two inches each time one stepped out.
They came in and bought two cokes each, downing one with nary a whimper. They took the second to go and when they got back in that car it dropped the same amount.
They repeated this every nite the 6 months I worked the bar. The poor car.....Russ