Re: [AMC-list] Today's Pie in the Sky Award #2

Re: [AMC-list] Today's Pie in the Sky Award #2

Yeah, drop that leading "3" and it does seem more sensible!

The first thing I look at is the top of the description, and the second
thing is feedback. Both pie in the sky sellers have a rating of 1.

I'm off now to the Queen's English, a british car meet up in Woodley Park.
Wish me luck that nothing drips on my foot. My friend Jason's Scimitar (2
known in Calif) won't be making it due to it being British. I mean, the fuel
pump failed. The fuel pump will make the trek though, to see if we can find
one in the little flea market.

http://www.queens-english.org/

These sorts of meets are really successful -- for us, an "orphan car" meet
would be the equiv. There was a French & Italian meet last year that was
great.