[AMC-list] what's up with this?

Hey Group,

I am cleaning out boxes and e-baying some and saving some for AMC shows and just cleaning house.  I came across a few of my AMC books family have bought me over the years.  I looked throught them once, maybe twice and shelved them, so I don't need them anymore.

I have AMC Buyers Guide; AMX/Javelin Portfolio;Amazing AMC Muscle; and AMC Muscle Cars.  I did some e-bay searched to see what price to ask.  Can anyone tell me why I found 3 of Larry Mitchells books listed at $140+ !?!  What gives?  I know it is a good book, but what so much more than the others?  Wow!  Also wondering what you think the asking price of the others should be?

I also have a real nice copy of the 1962, 44th National Auto Show.  I notice it has slight dampness damage.  JC Whitney #150 which looks like late 50's and Gratiot Auto Supply 1979 Catalog (Detroit Speed Shop) and 69 AMC sales brochure.

Appreciate the help!

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go.