Re: [AMC-list] amc matadors for sale

I second this. The wagon will add 150 - 200 lbs but you'll get room and
fatter suspension. And it looks right for the job. Hardly anybody has
station wagons anymore. When we were kids they were the pits of un-cool
("moms wagon") but in a world of tepid minivans and bloated SUVs a wagon is
the coolest!