[AMC-list] amc matadors for sale

i just got this thing into my head today to start looking for an amc matador 4 door seadn to use for my tow vechile this summer for my race car and the funny thing i am thinking of doing is to set it for to look like the cop cars they used from the first season of the dukes of hazzard. i am nit sure why but its cool and differnt to use though....anyone know going prices of them by any chance?
sigh the things to do when being bored at work while driving all the time.
jason