[AMC-list] I have a 4.2L block kicking around so I started thinking

[AMC-list] I have a 4.2L block kicking around so I started thinking

Someone was boring them and putting in 307 (250 Chev) pistons? Can't recall what the overbore was, but this motor is already 0.040 over (crank was STD/STD )  and if my friend doesn't want it, I'll be giving it away (cam is still good but the litters are probably collapsed from sitting 8 years)
   Crank and rods are going to a stroker build (last of the tin covers. Sold both heads [one from an '82 FSJ], tin covers and a NP119 tcase to someone on the Eagle list I know)