[AMC-list] machinists

Message: 6
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:14:35 -0500
From: Jeff D <mr_amc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: AMC List <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] machinists

 The kid at the tire store when I put new tires on the Eagle, didn't realize my car had hubcaps..  he was about to put the impact wrench to them..  I said he needed to take the hubcap off first, and he had no idea..

But this happened at the factory when the Turbocast wheel discs were introduced in the 1960's.

Peter Marano
Kenosha WI

=======
http://www.pctools.com/