From: russ hathaway
To: Rambler Nash Jeep and familyAMC
Subject: [AMC-list] 1989 Jeep sports truck S.W.B. 4X4 questions

I have some questions about this Jeep. I don't usually pay attention to vehicles this new, but the price is right;
A local tow yard has it behind a fence, so I can't check it out until Monday. Are these true 4x4 or are they AWD? Is it a 1/2 ton and can it tow/anything or is just a light duty city truck? Are these things nice trucks?
I have always gone with the full size trucks and use trucks for what they are supposed to be used for, so I am not interested in a pseudo 4x4.
Its probably a 4.0 I6, right? It looks good and they only want $800.....Russ