From: Curtis A. Ingraham <curtisaingraham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 10:04
Subject: Re: [vintagerallyecartel] Good Radiators
To: vintagerallyecartel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I specialize in older copper/brass radiators, particularly those for
older BMWs. I can quote on other makes if you bring me a sample. I
work from my house in Oakland, and you're welcome to visit by
appointment.

The radiator business is changing fast. All new cars use cheap and
disposable plastic/aluminum radiators, so there is very little for
radiator shops to repair. Shops are closing left and right or
switching to general automotive repair. The local and regional
business that manufacture replacement cores are either closing or
turning to other products. Core prices are rising.

Call or email me for more info.

Curt Ingraham
Silicon Garage
Oakland, CA